Specialty Earth Sciences provides solutions for industrial clients by developing customized process and wastewater treatment systems designed to meet or exceed today’s stringent environmental compliance standards. Together we work within established budgets to reduce water, energy, waste and surcharge fees, making it possible for our clients to recognize increased revenue and profit.
Our senior staff of PE’s and CHMM’s have years of experience solving these complex environmental challenges. Supported by properly trained and equipped field service personnel, SES is uniquely qualified to work in the most restricted industrial environments.
Methods that worked in the past may not meet today’s more stringent NPDES or POTW regulations. Changes in facility operations may also require modifications to existing treatment systems.
Modern treatment processes typically involve multi-stage systems designed to reduce or remove
- Dissolved Solids
- Heavy Metals
- Bacterial Contaminants
- Greases and Oils
- Manganese and Iron
- Dyes & Coloring Agents
Specialty Earth Sciences maintains a fabrication facility dedicated to providing industry leading environmental equipment utilizing these modern treatment technologies.
- Activated Carbon Filtration
- Sand Filtration
- Micro Filtration
- Multi-media Filtration
- Oil/Water Separation
- Sludge De-watering
- Chemical Metering and Mixing
- Air Stripping
Specialty Earth Sciences Treatment Systems
- Are customized to site specific parameters
- Incorporate industry leading equipment and technology
- Are fully equipped with graphic touch screen controls
- Use interactive telemetry packages to monitor and control operations
- Require less O&M and improve discharge compliance
- Have proven reliability supported by senior environmental professionals and qualified field service technicians dedicated to maximizing your ROI