Turn-Key System Fabrication, In-House
SE Sciences’ early company conception was grounded in the traditional mechanical remediation disciplines; including conceptual design, pilot testing, in-house system fabrication, and in-house system installation construction services.
Company principals and supporting staff have turn-keyed over 150 projects within the United States involving mechanical remediation systems and methods.
- DPE (dual phase extraction)
- MPE (multi phase extraction)
- SVE (soil vapor extraction)
- SVE/AS (air sparge)
- Soils Bioventing
- Ground water Biosparging
- Ozone sparging
- Hydrocarbon free product recovery
SE Sciences maintains a complete field services and mechanical system fabrication center in New Albany, Indiana dedicated in providing industry leading services and equipment.
SE Sciences brand remediation systems consistently play major roles in a variety of state and federal regulatory based projects including RCRA, CERCLA, VRP, LUST, Haz. Waste Divisions, and State Superfund.
SE Sciences brand systems…
- are customized to site specific parameters,
- have proven reliability,
- are built to satisfy the technician in the field,
- require less O&M effort,
- are supported by senior personnel,
- possess industry leading equipment,
- incorporate customized control panels,
- graphic touch screen controls,
- interactive telemetry packages,
- windows based software,
- complete system status display,
- portable or permanent enclosures,
- full CAD generated schematics.