Traditional and Innovative Approaches
SE Sciences is an industry leader in the development of effective cost beneficial remedial strategies, utilizing both traditional and non-traditional methods. Our unique approach is grounded within a thorough evaluation of site specific parameters and stakeholder objectives, providing the foundation from which the most optimum pathway to site closure can be structured.
SE Sciences remedial expertise is drawn from its elite staff of personnel providing a variety of advanced scientific disciplines including geology, hydrogeology, environmental chemistry, environmental engineering, and environmental toxicology. Projects never suffer from the limitations of a single-approach project manager, but rather excel to closure by finding the perfect balance of science, current remedial technology(s), and stakeholder budgets.
SE Sciences believes in developing a systematic approach customized for each project and project objectives, providing technology validation prior to a site wide expenditure. Systematic phases may include:
- Initial Data Review with Remedial Endpoints Determination,
- Proof of Concept Development and Conceptual Design,
- In-House Laboratory Bench Scale Testing,
- Field Feasibility and Treatability Study Conceptual Designs and Implementation,
- Data Review and Interpretation,
- Advanced Cost Benefit Analysis,
- Remedial Scale-Up and Site Wide Implementation,
- Performance Monitoring and Optimization,
- Remedial Endpoint – Site Close Out.